- Current Prices:$389,000
- Closed Prices:$143,000 to $325,000
- Median Sale Price:$160,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$176
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $378/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,294 to 2,214Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Regency Point is a neighborhood in Montgomery, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1979 and 2006. Homes in Regency Point are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Regency Point typically have two spaces.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.