- Current Prices:$148,000 to $170,000
- Closed Prices:$100,000 to $177,000
- Median Sale Price:$142,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $275,$0 to $319.16/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:814 to 1,420Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Reserve At James Island are about $95,000 – $200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.