- Closed Prices:$151,000 to $194,900
- Median Sale Price:$172,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$104 to $210/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,442 to 2,309Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Richmond Square is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Richmond Square are about $90,000 – $180,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.