- Current Prices:$182,500
- Closed Prices:$182,500 to $235,000
- Median Sale Price:$208,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$110
- Association Fee Ranges:$104 to $210/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,664 to 2,180Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
Richmond Square is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Richmond Square are about $90,000 – $180,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.