- Current Prices:$583,500 to $3,995,000
- Closed Prices:$645,000 to $1,775,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,257,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$581
- Association Fee Ranges:$2200 to $3260/quarter,$0 to $1240,$0 to $1302/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2016 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,411 to 11,497Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. The luxurious amenities include bar, boat dock, bbq/picnic area, cabana, clubhouse-clubroom, community room, elevator, exercise room, extra storage, heated pool, kitchen facilities, exterior lighting, and marina.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2016. In general, homes in Riva are about $675,000 – $5,250,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.