- Current Prices:$189,900 to $249,000
- Closed Prices:$146,000 to $247,500
- Median Sale Price:$205,700
- Average $ per sq ft:$110
- Association Fee Ranges:$48.42 to $271.71
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,244 to 4,511Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
The community of River Place has various home designs and prices to match a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $50 to $265, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,071 to as high as $5,289. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $50 to $265, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,085 to as high as $3,031.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.