- Closed Prices:$280,000 to $369,500
- Median Sale Price:$309,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$266
- Association Fee Ranges:$495/mo,$1553 to $1588/quarter,$517 to $529.33
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:1,494 to 1,600Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:0 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1969. In general, homes in Riverside Terrace are about $235,000 – $425,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, guest parking, 1 space and covered parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.