- Current Prices:$64,900 to $95,000
- Closed Prices:$59,900 to $88,000
- Median Sale Price:$72,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$103
- Association Fee Ranges:$236/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:681 to 876Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Rokest represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rokest are $60,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.