- Current Prices:$419,000 00
- Average $ per sq ft:$132
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,200 to 3,192Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Roman Ridge At Traders Landing is a neighborhood in Oakland, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are contemporary style, and they were built between 1990 and 2005. Homes in Roman Ridge At Traders Landing are 2,000 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is driveway, and homes in Roman Ridge At Traders Landing typically have zero spaces.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|