- Current Prices:$2,079,000 to $2,798,000
- Closed Prices:$823,530 to $2,965,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,744,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$396
- Association Fee Ranges:$650 to $1500
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1949 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2,012 to 7,467Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/4 acres
The houses in Royden Oaks are sure to fit the style of any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $650 to $1,500. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $27,323 to as high as $69,156. Most of the residences located within this community feature a driveway with a garage.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.