- Current Prices:$995,000 to $2,499,000
- Closed Prices:$1,630,000 to $3,370,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,183,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$376
- Association Fee Ranges:$1220 to $1500
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1955 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:2,546 to 7,586Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 7Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Royden Oaks are about $900,000 – $3,395,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.