- Current Prices:$2,498,000 to $3,695,000
- Closed Prices:$1,805,000 to $3,250,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,243,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$416
- Association Fee Ranges:$650 to $1500
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1949 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,012 to 7,467Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
Royden Oaks is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1949 and 2017. Homes in Royden Oaks are 4,800 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and four bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Royden Oaks typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.