- Current Prices:$2,195,000 to $2,750,000
- Closed Prices:$973,000 to $3,600,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,243,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$414
- Association Fee Ranges:$650 to $1500
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1949 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,012 to 7,467Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Royden Oaks are about $900,000 – $3,395,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.