- Current Prices:$48,500 to $1,850,000
- Closed Prices:$50,800 to $800,000
- Median Sale Price:$222,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$152
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$225/quarter,$128 to $225/mo,$0 to $4579
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1984 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:415 to 478Sq. Ft.
Rumbling Bald Resort is a neighborhood in Lake Lure, North Carolina. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are traditional, non-traditional and cottage style, and they were built between 1984 and 2017. Homes in Rumbling Bald Resort range in size from 400 to 3,800 square feet and typically have one bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 2.25-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is other, and homes in Rumbling Bald Resort typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.