- Current Prices:$209,900
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $310,000
- Median Sale Price:$245,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$194
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$16 to $21/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,086 to 1,636Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Ryans Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ryans Ridge are about $110,000 – $210,000 and sit on 4568.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.