- Current Prices:$436,000 to $725,000
- Closed Prices:$410,000 to $710,000
- Median Sale Price:$598,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$253
- Association Fee Ranges:$275 to $315/mo,$949.24 to $1032/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2013 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,671 to 3,695Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2014 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Sandhill Preserve are about $410,000 – $775,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.