- Current Prices:$449,000 to $839,900
- Closed Prices:$429,000 to $660,000
- Median Sale Price:$575,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$258
- Association Fee Ranges:$275 to $331/mo,$949.24 to $1031/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2013 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,675 to 3,656Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
The style of homes in Sandhill Preserve run the gamut, making it easier for any buyer to find what they're looking for. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $10 to $982. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,059 to as high as $6,314 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.