- Closed Prices:$92,000 to $115,000
- Median Sale Price:$107,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$167
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $408,$408 to $547/mo,$0 to $408,$408 to $547/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1967 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:597 to 1,001Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Santa Monica represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Santa Monica are about $50,000 – $160,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are other, none, 1 assigned space, 1 space, guest parking, lot, 2 or more spaces, deeded parking, carport and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.