- Current Prices:$365,000 to $560,000
- Closed Prices:$242,500 to $450,000
- Median Sale Price:$332,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$453
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/quarter,$0 to $493/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1963 to 1965
- Sq. Ft.:816 to 1,224Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Sarasota Harbor represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sarasota Harbor are about $180,000 – $400,000 and sit on 2.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are carport and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.