- Current Prices:$299,900 to $315,000
- Closed Prices:$265,000 to $322,500
- Median Sale Price:$288,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$190
- Association Fee Ranges:$3588,$378/quarter,$0,$0 to $340/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2007 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,512 to 2,387Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Savannah Preserve At University Place are $310,000 and sit on 14.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage and garage.