- Current Prices:$229,900 to $265,000
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $286,000
- Median Sale Price:$240,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$138
- Association Fee Ranges:$570/mo,$570
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,400 to 2,250Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
In terms of home type, Schooner Oaks Condominiums features a handful of condo and attached options. The homes in Schooner Oaks Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Schooner Oaks Condominiums are about $100,000 – $290,000 and sit on 11.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.