- Current Prices:$152,788 to $255,000
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $299,500
- Median Sale Price:$249,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$228
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $385/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1969 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:710 to 13,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Sea Haven Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sea Haven Condominiums are about $115,000 – $270,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, covered parking, guest parking and 1 assigned space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.