- Current Prices:$720,000 to $739,000
- Closed Prices:$660,000 to $750,000
- Median Sale Price:$712,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$571
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $2010/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1979 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,325 to 1,411Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Sea Oats of Boca Grande is a wonderful community that features an array of home designs and prices to suit a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees around $2,010. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $10,180 to as high as $12,516.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.