- Current Prices:$77,900
- Closed Prices:$58,000 to $83,000
- Median Sale Price:$65,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$78
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $505/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1974
- Sq. Ft.:690 to 1,010Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Seminole Square represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Seminole Square are about $45,000 – $80,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.