- Current Prices:$67,500 to $69,900
- Closed Prices:$31,000 to $69,900
- Median Sale Price:$53,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$68
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $211/mo,$0 to $269
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1972 to 1974
- Sq. Ft.:770 to 1,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Seminole Square is a neighborhood in Seminole, Florida. Homes in Seminole Square are 950 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in Seminole Square typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.