- Current Prices:$79,900 to $99,900
- Closed Prices:$45,000 to $72,000
- Median Sale Price:$62,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$85
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $269/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1972 to 1974
- Sq. Ft.:770 to 1,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Seminole Square represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Seminole Square are about $40,000 – $80,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.