- Current Prices:$220,000 to $224,999
- Closed Prices:$146,000 to $228,000
- Median Sale Price:$200,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$123
- Association Fee Ranges:$325 to $380,$80 to $106/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,259 to 3,112Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Seybold On Dunson Road are about $110,000 – $225,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.