- Current Prices:$349,990
- Closed Prices:$398,000 to $515,000
- Median Sale Price:$412,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$117
- Association Fee Ranges:$100/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:3,051 to 4,145Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Shannon are about $330,000 – $570,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.