- Current Prices:$170,000
- Closed Prices:$142,500 to $180,000
- Median Sale Price:$163,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$167
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $55/mo,$0 to $660
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,164 to 2,206Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Shiloh Plantation represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Shiloh Plantation are $180,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.