- Current Prices:$224,950 to $249,900
- Closed Prices:$145,500 to $242,500
- Median Sale Price:$154,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,204 to 2,648Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Skyview Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Skyview Heights are about $40,000 – $225,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.