- Current Prices:$250,000 to $259,000
- Closed Prices:$182,000 to $255,000
- Median Sale Price:$202,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$150/mo,$150
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,071 to 1,850Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Smithbrooke is a neighborhood in Lakeworth, Florida. Homes in Smithbrooke are 1,500 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and 1 space,1 assigned space,guest parking, and homes in Smithbrooke typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.