- Current Prices:$245,000 to $399,000
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $383,100
- Median Sale Price:$255,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$188
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $135,$0 to $350/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,042 to 1,800Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Snapper Creek Estates is a neighborhood in Miami, Florida. Homes in Snapper Creek Estates are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.