- Current Prices:$490,000 to $1,939,900
- Closed Prices:$560,000 to $1,825,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,643,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$445
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1949 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,098 to 6,306Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Snapper Creek Groves are about $570,000 – $2,350,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.