- Current Prices:$750,000 to $2,295,000
- Closed Prices:$490,000 to $1,630,000
- Median Sale Price:$825,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$469
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1950 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,071 to 4,841Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Snapper Creek Groves are about $570,000 – $2,350,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.