- Current Prices:$329,900 to $335,000
- Closed Prices:$259,900 to $336,000
- Median Sale Price:$290,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$100
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$125 to $135/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,510 to 4,473Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in South Point Ridge are $295,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.