- Current Prices:$219,900 to $849,000
- Closed Prices:$179,000 to $306,000
- Median Sale Price:$261,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$184
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:883 to 3,300Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Spring Hill is a neighborhood in Naperville, Illinois. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional, ranch and colonial style, and they were built between 1979 and 1985. Homes in Spring Hill are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Spring Hill typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.