- Current Prices:$225,000 to $235,000
- Closed Prices:$183,000 to $315,000
- Median Sale Price:$216,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$245
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $670
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1960 to 1975
- Sq. Ft.:660 to 1,399Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Springlake is a neighborhood in Bethesda, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is condo, and the majority are contemporary and traditional style, and they were built between 1975 and 1975. Homes in Springlake are 950 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.