- Current Prices:$199,900 to $495,000
- Closed Prices:$179,000 to $460,000
- Median Sale Price:$260,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$185
- Association Fee Ranges:$10 to $145,$145 to $159/mo,$0 to $145
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,123 to 3,608Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
St. Charles is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in St. Charles are about $180,000 – $510,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.