- Current Prices:$130,000 to $550,000
- Closed Prices:$106,000 to $1,850,000
- Median Sale Price:$289,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$288
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $422/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:530 to 5,016Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
St Petersburg Beach is a neighborhood in St Pete Beach, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are unknown, ranch, unknown and florida style, and they were built between 1948 and 2016. Homes in St Petersburg Beach are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in St Petersburg Beach typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.