- Current Prices:$149,000 to $775,000
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $810,000
- Median Sale Price:$320,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$260
- Association Fee Ranges:$296 to $422/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:530 to 5,016Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
St Petersburg Beach is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in St Petersburg Beach are about $140,000 – $2,000,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage, garage, carport, 2-car garage, driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.