- Current Prices:$219,350 to $368,417
- Closed Prices:$122,000 to $289,900
- Median Sale Price:$170,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$130 to $135
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,529 to 3,681Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Sugarmill Woods Oak Village is a neighborhood in Homosassa, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are ranch, florida, contemporary and craftsman style, and they were built between 1986 and 2016. Homes in Sugarmill Woods Oak Village are 2,400 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Sugarmill Woods Oak Village typically have two spaces.