- Current Prices:$219,000 to $235,000
- Closed Prices:$100,000 to $227,000
- Median Sale Price:$175,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$169
- Association Fee Ranges:$385 to $401,$0/mo,$175 to $315
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1996 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 4,530Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Summerfield Covington is a neighborhood in Bowie, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial and contemporary style, and they were built between 1996 and 1999. Homes in Summerfield Covington are 1,500 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is assigned, and homes in Summerfield Covington typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.