- Current Prices:$260,370 to $349,900
- Closed Prices:$230,001 to $399,000
- Median Sale Price:$365,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$35 to $105/quarter,$0,$15 to $45/mo,$125 to $450
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1962 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,320 to 5,208Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Sun Valley is a neighborhood in Waldorf, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1971 and 2008. Homes in Sun Valley are 2,900 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Sun Valley typically have two spaces.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.