- Current Prices:$160,000 to $365,000
- Closed Prices:$100,000 to $455,000
- Median Sale Price:$190,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$220,$390 to $450,$251 to $389/quarter,$13 to $425/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:750 to 4,881Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Tampa Bay Golf and Tennis Club is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Tampa Bay Golf and Tennis Club are about $115,000 – $385,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.