- Current Prices:$29,200 to $455,000
- Closed Prices:$12,500 to $420,000
- Median Sale Price:$143,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$86
- Association Fee Ranges:$600 to $1631/quarter,$256 to $1750/mo,$200 to $1167
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,260 to 3,839Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 218Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
The Gleneagles Country Club is largely a condo community. The homes in The Gleneagles Country Club represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Gleneagles Country Club are about $40,000 – $455,000 and sit on 9.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are street, lot, garage, driveway and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.