- Current Prices:$220,000 to $430,000
- Closed Prices:$206,000 to $355,000
- Median Sale Price:$260,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$289
- Association Fee Ranges:$467,$474/quarter,$0 to $667/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:375 to 1,390Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1987. In general, homes in The Grandview Palace Condominiums are about $190,000 – $600,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.