- Current Prices:$120,000 to $145,000
- Closed Prices:$73,000 to $157,000
- Median Sale Price:$120,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$111
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $514/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:658 to 2,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
For those looking to invest in a new home, The Hamptons at Metrowest features a variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $245 to $497, and taxes for the year range from as low as $972 to as high as $2,036. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $245 to $497, and taxes for the year can range from $1,625 to $1,906.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.