- Current Prices:$120,000 to $169,000
- Closed Prices:$82,500 to $157,000
- Median Sale Price:$124,700
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $580/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:658 to 2,129Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in The Hamptons At Metrowest are about $80,000 – $160,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.