- Current Prices:$194,900 to $239,900
- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $269,000
- Median Sale Price:$207,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$112
- Association Fee Ranges:$488 to $495/mo,$422 to $498
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,064 to 2,032Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in The Moorings at Aberdeen represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Moorings at Aberdeen are about $125,000 – $260,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.