- Current Prices:$314,900
- Closed Prices:$270,000 to $310,000
- Median Sale Price:$277,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$195
- Association Fee Ranges:$360,$67.43/mo,$806 to $888.53
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,474 to 1,758Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
The Whitney Town Center is a neighborhood in Columbia, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is condo, and the majority are contemporary style, and they were built between 1999 and 2001. Homes in The Whitney Town Center are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in The Whitney Town Center typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.