- Current Prices:$264,000 to $264,900
- Closed Prices:$228,000 to $277,000
- Median Sale Price:$248,125
- Average $ per sq ft:$151
- Association Fee Ranges:$64/mo,$194/quarter,$620 to $776
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2012 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,239 to 3,026Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Timberwood are $250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.