- Current Prices:$725,000
- Closed Prices:$432,000 to $1,199,000
- Median Sale Price:$595,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$440
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $3268/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,232 to 2,276Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Tortuga represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Tortuga are about $350,000 – $950,000 and sit on 3.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.