- Current Prices:$240,000 to $285,000
- Closed Prices:$136,500 to $247,500
- Median Sale Price:$170,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$160
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $375/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:890 to 1,721Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Treelane is a neighborhood in Miami, Florida. Homes in Treelane are 1,500 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are carport and garage, and homes in Treelane typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.