- Current Prices:$190,000 to $240,000
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $247,500
- Median Sale Price:$175,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $380/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:890 to 1,721Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Treelane represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Treelane are about $110,000 – $250,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, other, garage and none.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.