- Current Prices:$615,000 to $665,000
- Closed Prices:$479,000
- Median Sale Price:$479,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$428
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1950/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:1,357 to 2,384Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Turtle Bay is a neighborhood in Sarasota, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is condo, and the majority are traditional, non-traditional and contemporary style, and they were built between 1980 and 1980. Homes in Turtle Bay are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Turtle Bay typically have one space.