- Current Prices:$479,900 to $598,000
- Closed Prices:$600,000 to $862,500
- Median Sale Price:$620,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$311
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1950/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1980 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:1,357 to 2,384Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Turtle Bay represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Turtle Bay are about $375,000 – $850,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.