- Current Prices:$226,000
- Closed Prices:$184,000 to $185,000
- Median Sale Price:$184,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$187 to $206/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,575 to 1,643Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Tuscany is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Tuscany are about $75,000 – $190,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.