- Current Prices:$389,000 to $675,000
- Closed Prices:$435,000 to $1,945,000
- Median Sale Price:$665,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$419
- Association Fee Ranges:$473 to $1826/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1968 to 1971
- Sq. Ft.:920 to 3,425Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1968. In general, homes in Venetian Condominiums are about $350,000 – $1,945,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 1 space and covered parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.