- Current Prices:$265,000 to $325,000
- Closed Prices:$227,000 to $265,000
- Median Sale Price:$236,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$205
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $470/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,130 to 2,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Villa Dorada Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Villa Dorada Condominiums are about $180,000 – $375,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, other, none, 1 assigned space, lot and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.