- Current Prices:$529,900 to $879,000
- Closed Prices:$660,000 to $1,150,000
- Median Sale Price:$975,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$650
- Association Fee Ranges:$1000 to $1278
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:678 to 3,303Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
The home designs and prices in the community of Village of Boca Grande Club are suitable for a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $1,000 to $1,200, and taxes for the year range from as low as $9,308 to as high as $10,430. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $1,000 to $1,200, and taxes for the year range from as low as $6,640 to as high as $11,245.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.