- Closed Prices:$78,000 to $173,900
- Median Sale Price:$146,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1961 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,102 to 5,301Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 4 acres
Village South is a neighborhood in Lakeland, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are ranch and contemporary style, and they were built between 1961 and 1983. Homes in Village South are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Village South typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.