- Current Prices:$164,000 to $299,990
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $325,000
- Median Sale Price:$164,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$117
- Association Fee Ranges:$72 to $75,$65 to $148/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,060 to 3,920Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2008, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Villages Of Parkwood are about $145,000 – $370,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.